Get festive with the cocktail recipe that cheers headaches out of hangovers. This drink is loaded with antioxidants, electrolytes, amino acids, and more! It's tasty, easy to make, and is perfect for the holidays. Mixed with blk. Drops, you can turn it into a mineral-infused drink or mocktail, it's your choice! This special ingredient can offer benefits that assist in recovering from hangovers and fatigue.
blk. Drops is an all-in-one nutritional super boost made with clean, functional ingredients. It's everything you need conveniently in a dropper!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
• 2 ounces of vodka or use ginger beer for a mocktail
• 1/3 cup fresh squeezed clementine or orange juice
• 1 cup of pomegranate for topping
• Optional (1 fresh thyme or mint)
1.) Use a large pitcher to combine the vodka (or ginger beer), elderflower liquor, (if using), and clementine or orange juice.
2.) Add blk. Drops and stir well, then chill until ready to serve.
3.) Just before serving, add ice, and pomegranate toppings. Serve garnished with thyme or mint.
blk. Drops is *black* because it's full of nutrient-enriched fulvic minerals, which are naturally dark in color. There are no additional dyes or colors added, and all ingredients are plant-based!
Fulvic-charge your life!💦
This has not been evaluated by the FDA. * The content in this email is for informational purposes only, is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice.
* The content on all websites associated with blk. is for informational purposes only, is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice.