This chia seed pudding has been our teams OBSESSION lately! Our recipe makes for a great breakfast, snack, or a light lunch. The ingredients are high in nutrition and low in calories. Naturally, they contain antioxidants, which protects against cell damage from free radicals and promotes a healthy digestive system.
By themselves antioxidants do a lot for the body, but with blk. it gives your immune system the powerhouse it needs! Containing premium fulvic minerals, blk. assits with nutrient absorption, taking that chia seed pudding to new heights. Boost your pudding with benefits from blk. Drops or add blk. Strawberry Rhubarb for an extra berry-packed punch!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
• 2 cups whole wheat or All-purpose Flour
• Chia seeds – use black or white
• Unsweetened plant milk – almond, coconut, oat, soy or your favorite non-dairy milk
• Vanilla – use a few drops of vanilla extract, vanilla bean or ground vanilla
• Optional: Pure maple syrup – can sub with coconut sugar
1.) In a medium sized bowl, combine the chia seeds, almond milk, blk. Drops or Strawberry Rhubarb, vanilla, and optional sweetener then mix well.
2.) Stir twice! Then place it in the fridge and after 5-10 minutes give it a good second stir. This is an important step because without a proper shake or stir, the pudding won't thicken or set properly.
3.) Refrigerate for 20 minutes, then place fruit toppings on top or below (or both) in the pudding and serve. Some of our favorite fruit toppings include: strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries, which make for the perfect "antioxidant boosting" blend with blk.!
And Voila! Enjoy! We hope you enjoy this recipe and have an amazing day with your yummy blk. chia pudding!
blk. Fulvic Drops are *black* because it's full of nutrient-rich fulvic minerals, which are naturally dark in color. When added to water they turn the water black, naturally! There are no additional dyes or colors added!
Fulvic-charge your life!💦
This has not been evaluated by the FDA. * The content in this email is for informational purposes only, is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice.
* The content on all websites associated with blk. is for informational purposes only, is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice.