Sangria & blk. Fulvic Drops
blk. Fulvic Drops💧lover, Mady, sent us this delicious Sangria recipe with a festive holiday twist! 😍 It's super quick & easy to mix up along with your fav fruit and vino🍹 Make it healthier with blk. Fulvic Drops.
CHEERS! ❤️ -blk.
- Vino: Choose a wine that is leftover, not pricey, or a wine you enjoy!
- Brandy: Gives it that ‘Sangriasmell’. You can also use rum!
- Fresh fruit: Oranges, lemons, and fresh cranberries.
- Sweetener: Mix cane sugar & water until you have a simple syrup.
- Cinnamon stick: Healthy, delicious, and screams hello holidays!
blk. Fulvic Drops: Drop it like it’s hot and cut any chance of a hangover and replenish those lost electrolytes.
- 2 bottles of red wine
- 1/2 cup of brandy (or rum!)
- 2 oranges. 1 sliced, 1 juiced
- 1 sliced lemon
- Simple syrup
- 2 handfuls of fresh cranberries
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1-2 dropper full of blk. Fulvic Drops
- Add the wine, brandy, juiced orange, diced orange, diced lemon, cranberries, and cinnamon stick to a large pitcher. Stir and Taste. Make any adjustments needed for flavor.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Add ice and top off each glass with a few drops of blk. ENJOY!
blk. Fulvic Drops - loaded with benefits including
- Support a healthy lifestyle
- Improve gut health
- Reduce inflammation
- Strengthen hair, skin, & nails 💅👄
- Boost antioxidants
blk. Fulvic Drops are *black* because it's full of nutrient-rich fulvic minerals, which are naturally dark in color. When added to water they turn the water black, naturally! There are no additional dyes or colors added!
Fulvic-charge your life!💦