blk. WATER RELAXING ROSE TEA
Posted on January 14, 2018
This rose petal tea using blk. water is sure to help calm the nerves
Unwind from your stressful day with our Relaxing Rose Tea. Made with organic rose petals, chamomile blossoms, lemon grass and blk. water, this aromatic tea contains ingredients that will help calm your nerves and support your immune and digestive systems.
- Rose petals have been used for medicinal purposes since ancient times. They are a rich source of vitamins including vitamins C and A.
- Chamomile is known for its relaxation and anti-inflammatory properties, and is a good source of antioxidants.
- Lemon grass, which is rich in iron, magnesium and calcium, has been shown to have calming effects and has been used as a natural remedy for digestive problems.
- Pure alkaline blk. water contains fulvic minerals, electrolytes, amino acids, and antioxidants. These can help neutralize acidity in the body, break down and absorb key nutrients, and support healthy tissue, muscles and immunity1.
When all these ingredients come together, you get an excellent, naturally healthy nerve tonic.
Relaxing Rose Tea with blk. water recipe:
- 2 cups of organic rose petals
- 4 cups of chamomile blossoms
- 2 cups of lemon grass
Blend all ingredients thoroughly and put in a tightly sealed container. When you want to relax with a cup of this tea, just add 1 teaspoon of the mixture to a cup of hot blk. water with a tea strainer.
These claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.