blk. WATER DETOX SMOOTHIE
Posted on January 16, 2018
This recipe is amazing for eliminating toxins in your system
Our Detox Smoothie is a delicious and nutritious way to help purge toxins from your body or jump-start your diet. This blend of fruit and veggies packs a whole lot of vitamins and nutrients in every serving.
- Pineapple – Rich in vitamin C and an excellent source of manganese which is essential for boosting energy and antioxidants. Pineapple also has anti-inflammatory properties and supports good digestion.
- Spinach – Filled with nutrients including amino acids, folic acid, manganese, iron, and vitamins, C, A, E, B complex and K. Spinach is an important source of dietary fiber and can help fill you up so you don’t overeat.
- Pear – Contains non-soluble polysaccharide (NSP), a fiber that helps add bulk to food making digestion easier.
- Green apple – An excellent source of vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants.
- Avocado – Loaded with healthy fats, fiber, potassium and other vitamins.
- Broccoli – Rich in vitamins K and C and antioxidants. Also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- blk. water – Purified alkaline water to keep your body in balance1. Infused with fulvic minerals that contain antioxidants and other nutrients that support digestive health.
Add this Detox Smoothie to your detox routine and enjoy all the clean, fruity goodness.
blk. Water Detox Smoothie Recipe:
- 3/4 cup fresh cut pineapple
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 pear, chopped
- 1/4 green apple
- 1/4 avocado
- 3 broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup blk. water
Add all ingredients to blender. Blend pineapple juice, spinach, pear, apple, avocado, and broccoli florets together in a blender until smooth.
These claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.