Berry Superfood Smoothie Bowl (Make it in 5 minutes)
Spring into better health with this delicious antioxidant-rich smoothie bowl breakfast recipe. It's healthy, vegan, and gluten-free. Blended with blk. Black & Blueberry, this smoothie bowl provides you with powerful minerals and electrolytes that assist with vitamin uptake. Give your body the nutrients it craves. This recipe takes no time at all to prepare!
blk. Black & Blueberry is an all-in-one nutritional super boost made with clean, functional ingredients. It's everything you need conveniently in a bottle! Grab some today!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
• 1 cup mixed frozen berries
• 4 ice cubes
• 1 cup of blk. Black & Blueberry or blk. Original (enough to get blender moving)
• 1 tablespoon almond butter
• Handful of sliced bananas
• Optional: 1 teaspoon acai powder
• Optional: maple syrup or sweetener of your choice, to taste
1.) Place the frozen berries, ice cubes, blk. water, almond butter and bananas in a blender. Optionally add acai powder. Blend until smooth. You can add more blk. water for desired consistency. Sweeten your breakfast bowl by adding maple syrup or any sweetener of your choice.
2.) Pour into two bowls and top with kiwi, bananas, blackberries, blueberries, and dragon fruit.
blk. Black & Blueberry is *black* because it's full of nutrient-enriched fulvic minerals, which are naturally dark in color. There are no additional dyes or colors added, and all ingredients are plant-based!
Fulvic-charge your life!💦
This has not been evaluated by the FDA. * The content in this email is for informational purposes only, is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice.
* The content on all websites associated with blk. is for informational purposes only, is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice.